Thursday, March 22, 2012

Six of the Best Search Terms: Volume I

Following the example of several fellow bloggers, I have taken a closer look at the search terms which have led visitors to our blog. The majority of them is quite straightforward and unremarkable, but I stumbled across a few which were rather creative, strange and funny. So, I decided to share six of the best of them with you. If you like the first edition, I can add the Six of the Best Search Terms as a special feature from time to time. So, without further ado, this is what people who are directed towards Ludwig's Rohrstock-Palast are looking for:

"intelligent spanking"
That's what we all want, isn't it? I mean, unintelligent spanking sounds utterly boring, right? Still, I wonder, how exactly does intelligent spanking look like compared to unintelligent spanking? Is an unintelligent spanking one that is administered without a tactic and a concrete plan of action? Or maybe a friendly smack delivered to the bald-headed huge bodybuilder with that smart combat boots who is standing in front of you in the line for the newest Van Damme movie and looks like he could need some cheering up? Well, I would certainly call that an unintelligent spanking attempt. Albeit courageous, though...

day after spanking
The sequel of The Day After Tomorrow, I guess?! Well, I think for many people the day after a spanking sometimes comes close to a natural disaster. The word subdrop comes to mind. I prefer to see things more positively, though, following a slightly converted saying by former German football trainer Sepp Herberger: After the spanking is before the spanking.

bathtub punishment

Why would anyone want to punish a bathtub? They are a great invention and I've never come across a bratty one so far. Although a talking bathtub would be funny. Ah, wait a moment, I guess it meant "punishment in a bath tub"?! Okay, that makes more sense. Even though I prefer good girl spankings in the bathtub. Very relaxing. Well, actually, I prefer good girl spankings all the time, 24/7.

tips for erotic caning
From the perspective of a bottom I've got just one: DON'T hit too hard! Enough said...

rohrstockpalast.blogspot.com toilet
Sorry, but we don't have a toilet on our blog. And even if we had, I guess pointing out the direction now would be too late, anyway. Our blog is like the Starfleet starships, you know, no toilets anywhere. By the way, that's why all the no-name Starfleet officers on the ship walk around so stiffly.

dachshund
Ha, finally someone who looked specifically for me and not for Ludwig! Well, actually I'm not sure whether this is what our dear visitor really was up to. The name of the blog and the adult content warning sign maybe should have alerted him or her, though. Or was that person looking for adult content after all? Coming to think about it, I guess I don't really want to know what this search term was all about.

However, I hope you had some fun with our little exploration into the world of search terms. Would you like to see more, every once in a while?

6 comments:

Val said...

Very funny, thanks!
Being that I land here from an innocent link on my PC, if I ever need to look you up I will make sure to look for "dachshund spanking." :-)

Spankingfreunde.DE said...

nothing to do?

Olli said...

Hey, thanks a lot for that wide smile you got me in my face... ;-)

Have a nice weekend, both of you!

Kaelah said...

@ Val:
Glad you liked this little fun post! Hmm, I wonder whether our blog is among the top ten results if you search for "dachshund spanking"? And how about "kinky dachshund"? ;-)

@ Spankingfreunde:
Are you talking about the visitors who look for such strange things or about me because I take the time to comment on these strange seach terms? ;-)

@ Olli:
Wow, thank you for your kind comment. Making someone smile is great! I hope you had a nice weekend as well. :-)

Val said...

Kaelah, "dachshund spanking" does show you on Google spot #10 then after three more searches you come on #4, and stay there. Apparently the top ones are occupied solidly by folks seeking advice on why spanking does not work on their Dachshund...
"kinky dachshund" does not do anything for you, however we do learn that there is a miniature Dachshund called Kinky. Here: www.dogster.com/dogs/758785
Things we learn...

Kaelah said...

@ Val:
Thanks for having taken the time to try the search terms and thanks for your report! Kinky is extremely cute, isn't he? :-)