Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Munchie Gets Caned

Kaelah and I are still very busy with non-kinky things and hard-pressed for time (even though Kaelah has already been working on the audio story we announced in her blogiversary post, using the phrases you submitted). So I'm just doing a quick "filler" post today, but I think it is pretty interesting filler. I was looking for a spanking clip from a mainstream movie on YouTube, and as it so often happens on that site, I found something else entirely. The clip is titled "Munchie Gets Caned":


This is probably the most unapologetically raunchy caning clip I have ever seen on mainstream TV (if you can call Rad Girls mainstream, more about that in the next paragraph). Munchie takes a good half dozen cane strokes on essentially her bare bottom, wearing only the skimpiest of underwear. Then she takes a couple more on her belly, feet, arms, et cetera, all amidst the frat girl howling and giggling of her friends. Ladies and gentlemen, this is all very, very obviously catering to a certain erotic fetish (as is the whole custom of "birthday spankings" in general), but of course, on American television, nobody talks about it being anything erotic or sexual. This being American television, they also bleep out all the swear words, which I think is rather amusing in a "facepalm" sort of way.

Anyway, since I don't watch any TV at all, whatsoever, I have to look up where this came from. Apparently, Rad Girls is basically a female version of MTV's Jackass, with three performers going by the names of "Munchie", " Ramona Ca$h" and "Darling Clementine" doing crude, self-injuring stunts and pranks. It figures that they obviously did not practice their caning skills very much before filming the clip - they are frequently missing her bottom and hitting the back of her legs, which is a big no-no here among us spankos. Rad Girls is broadcast by MavTV, a television channel owned by the Lucas Oil lubricants company (I swear I am not making this up!) and focusing on, in their own words, an "action-oriented family audience".

Sexy young women taking cane strokes on their bare bottoms as family entertainment? I must say, I haven't heard that one before. 

Truth be told, I am not a fan of formats like Jackass. I find it all rather boorish and proletarian, not refined enough for the tastes of a European elitist snob like me. But I thought that this particular clip was rather entertaining on a voyeuristic level - not erotic, but entertaining -, and maybe you will too.

5 comments:

Indy said...

American television, proletarian and boorish? How dare you insinuate such a thing! As you know, I am a defender of All Things American, especially NSA spying and starting needless wars.

On the other hand, the sin of caning inaccurately is not as easy to forgive. I plan to write my Congressman in complaint, and I'm sure he will take just as useful action on this issue as he has on all others before him.

Good luck with the tasks that are keeping you both so busy. I've missed you and hope you are well.

Indy

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Would love to know who thought of this, Munchie, producer, etc. Let no one say spanking is not mainstream now.

Anonymous said...

But what if those wars were conducted with canes?

Lea said...

I've never heard of this show before. Interesting. They really can't aim! And doesn't one hold the crook end, not hit with it?

Peter8862 said...

Ludwig, times are changing. A few days ago our august BBC broadcast on Radio 4 the first seasonal lecture from the Royal Society. The male lecturer apparently wore a long dress and punctuated the nine points of his lecture with sharp cracks of a whip. His subject ? The definition of "ART".
So Munchie's six strokes on the bare are really quite plebeian.