Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Kaelah's Corner (Aug 2020):
Eleventh Blogiversary

It's hard to believe, but now it is only one year to go for twelve of the best. Eleven years ago, I was still very new to the world of spanking and had just become Ludwig's mate when I wrote my first-ever post on this blog, titled A Very Warm Welcome. Publishing that post and receiving so many nice comments was a very thrilling experience!

I was hooked and what followed were several years of very intense blogging and a wonderful time in which Ludwig and I explored our erotic kink, met like-minded people around the world, shot a lot of spanking pictures and even published several videos. While we both had our obligations, we were still quite independent and enjoyed our time as a couple, almost a bit like teenagers.

Today our leisure time is rare and as parents of two little ones kink isn't the centre of our relationship anymore (luckily it never was the only one, but it used to be a more important part than it is now). I don't care, though, because to everything there's a season and I've got all those memories and the accompanying blog posts to look back on.

I've received very kind comments, chatted with very nice fellow kinksters, learned more about myself and even had the chance to meet some commenters and fellow bloggers in person. Thanks a lot to all of you who have accompanied Ludwig and me during those years!

And – despite the lack of time this blog is still alive. Maybe not for so many more years to come, but I am quite confident that I will make it to twelve of the best. And while kink doesn't play such a major role in our life anymore, it still comes up from time to time. For instance, I recently watched a spanking video which I enjoyed very much. I'll tell you more about it in another post!

5 comments:

Hermione said...

Happy, happy blogaversary, Kaelah. I hope you continue blogging for a few more years at least.

Hugs,
Hermione

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Congratulations on 11 years. You have created many wonderful archives and a good journal of your journey together.

Prefectdt

Simon said...

Congratulations Kaelah and thank you for 11 great years.

Spearthrower said...

Congratulations! I have been reading the blog throughout these 11 years and enjoy it a great deal. Not quite as much as a good spanking, of course! I am particularly glad that there is now no mention of bringing the blog to an end so hopefully, we can expect to see the blog run for a little while yet.

Vielen Dank und schöne Grüße

Kaelah said...

@ Hermione:
Thanks a lot for stopping by and for your comment!

@ Spankedhortic:
Thank you very much – it is so wonderful to have you back as a fellow blogger.

@ Simon:
Many thanks to you for having accompanied us for such a long time! :-)

@ Spearthrower:
Thank you very much for your kind words and for having been such an avid reader and commenter in all those years.