Thursday, June 5, 2014

Kinky Japan Part 2:
The Onsen


This is the second part of our new series of posts telling you about our kinky experiences in Japan. In one of our hotels there was an onsen. Or, actually, two onsens, one for the ladies and one for the gentlemen. Onsens are very famous and popular in Japan, with their hot water inviting people to relax after a busy day. I love hot baths and so this was right up my alley. It was lovely to enjoy the hot water while taking a look over the city in the evening when it was already dark outside.



Of cause the beautiful scenery brought up naughty thoughts as well. As you know, I love to shoot kinky pictures at special places which often happen to be public or at least semi-public. So, after having seen how beautiful the onsen was, I decided to take my camera with me the next time in the hope that I would have a few minutes alone to take some naughty photos.




And, as you can see, I was indeed lucky. I took a few shots using the timer of my camera, always checking in between that there was no one coming. Well, it seems I am a bit of an adrenalin junkie (or maybe just a bad girl ;-) ). But let's face it, the outcome was worth taking the risk, don't you think?



Oh, and there was some lovely aftermath, too. But that's a story for another post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm, fully nude!! that is a paradisiac image in that dark location appear your white skin....and some red, it seems someone spanked you!!
thanks for your nudity!!
klumarer

Kaelah said...

@ Klumarer:
Glad to hear that you like the pictures! :-) I agree with you, my bottom looks like someone had spanked me before I took the photos. But actually the redness is just the result of the very hot water. There was some kinky aftermath, though, as you will see in the next post of this series...