Monday, February 1, 2021

Kaelah's Corner (Jan 2021):
Helping Out With a Topic

Yesterday in the midst of bringing our kids to bed, Ludwig and I met in the bathroom while the little ones were still running through the house. "I am so tired," I told Ludwig, "but there is still so much to do. And it's the last day of the month, so I should also write a Kaelah's Corner post. But I haven't even got a topic!"

Ludwig, who had been brushing his hair, didn't hesitate a moment. He took his wooden brush and slapped my bottom with it several times over my pyjamas. Then he grinned with satisfaction. "Now you've got a topic," he announced, "my pleasure." And with that he went back to business. That's Ludwig – never too busy to lend a helping hand! ;-)

About one hour and a long good night ritual including a huge tantrum by a tired kid later, I found myself lying in bed, so tired that I fell asleep together with our little ones, as I do so often these days. So no post was published that day after all.

Today I had a long working day and when I came down for supper it was a bit later than usual. During supper, Ludwig suddenly said: "You've been late for supper again without giving me a quick heads-up. So I'll give you another topic for a post. Isn't that great?"

He smiled. And then he laughed about the angry glances I shot at him. Ludwig knows exactly that I'm not into domestic discipline and he loves to chaff me about it. Actually Ludwig isn't into the real thing, either, but finds the idea of using real topics for play sessions appealing, no matter whether as top or bottom.

Now, some hours later, it is Ludwig who has fallen asleep together with the little ones. And so I am sitting here alone in front of my computer without getting the announced – no, not punishment (I leave that to your kinky fantasy, in case you're into that kind of storyline) – massage for my hurting shoulders Ludwig wanted to give me.

But at least I have managed to write a post despite my tiredness! And I've got a topic, or at least a question: "What was the most impressive, the funniest or otherwise most memorable spanking quickie you've ever experienced?"

Please stay safe and healthy, everyone. I hope in a few months we will have made it through the worst part of this exhausting pandemic!

5 comments:

Rich Person said...

I wonder why you don't have more taste for domestic discipline, since it provides such opportunities for spankings.

I guess one memorable quickie was with a girlfriend several years ago. She wanted to run to the bathroom. We lived in a house with other people, and I told her just to be quiet while she went.

But she made a lot of noise, so I went and brought her back to the bedroom. I gave her a short whipping with the switch. It was only a few strokes, but I said she needed to be quiet.

We went back to the bathroom and when she got there she commented out loud to me how she was sorry about making noise. This, of course, was also loud, so I had to haul her back to the bedroom again for a few more, harder strokes.

After that, she remembered (on the third try) to be quiet.

See? Domestic discipline can work!

Kaelah said...

@ Rich Person:
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences! And you really managed to combine the two topics of domestic discipline and spanking quickies, too! While taking real life topics as premises for a spanking unfortunately isn't really my kink as a bottom, I am sure I wouldn't mind that much doing it as a top – as long as I know that the bottom is into it. :-)

Val said...

Interesting question.

in my experience, this was at first a spicy quickie, that eventually turned into a fairly frequent occurrence, just becauseȘ one morning, when both preparing to work as we share a common dressing area, my wife saidȘ ȘBend over, I want to send you to work fully awake.Ț So, I got a quick two dozen before I even got a chance to put any clothes on. SO that was that.
A few days later, I caught the opportunity, and returned the favor in kind.
So, this turned into an event that went on forever. Now, to be sure, because we only took a couple of minutes for this, areal quickie, we tended to use some of the more effective toys in our bag, such as the hippo hide whip, or the genuine XH tawse. The effects could be felt way into the day. Driving afterwards, in summer time, on a hot seat, was super interesting.
Quickie enough, would you say?

Kaelah said...

@ Val:
That indeed sounds like a very short sharp shock to start the day! No coffee needed afterwards, I think... ;-) Thanks a lot for sharing.

Pandora / Blake said...

I love the idea of a massage consequence for a tired parent! Very well deserved ;)