Monday, March 2, 2020

Kaelah's Corner (Feb 2020):
Costume or Not?

February was the time of carnival, which also means the time of costumes. Looking at all the different types of costumes that are available, it came to me that for some of us this might be the only time of the year when we can walk around in kinky clothing without people realising what is going on.

After all, the pet play dress, as long as it isn't too explicit, might not attract any special attention amongst all the animal costumes around. And why not dress as a teacher, school boy, inmate or seaman? Those looks wouldn't raise much suspicion, either.

So, I ask myself, how many fellow kinksters use the time of carnival to walk around in public in clothing that is inspired by their fantasies, being happy that people just compliment them on their looks and nobody asks stupid questions? Or would you feel uncomfortable in kinky clothing in public during carnival, knowing that it means much more to you than a costume and being afraid that someone might notice? Have you ever worn kinky things during carnival season?

I have to admit that I haven't. But, as I mentioned, it is the only time of the year when I don't have to dress up and can just be myself without people making silly comments. Because it is the only time of the year when I can wear my Starfleet uniform in public without raising any attention, which I have done indeed. Well, and in a way, for me this is kinky clothing, too.

No comments: