Sunday, December 1, 2019

Kaelah's Corner (Nov 2019):
An Unexpected Finding

I'm still in the process of sifting through my parents' legacy. With the two little ones, my job and all the other regular duties it will probably take me two or three more years to sort everything out properly and decide what to do with every little piece.

A few weeks ago I looked through old papers, from medical bills to old sports club magazines dating back to the Seventies. There was a kind of yearbook from an advanced training course, too, made by the participants as a memento when the course was over. I screened through the magazine and saw that it contained some cartoons about life as an office worker, too.

One of them caught my attention. It was definitely kinky (plus M/M!) and I absolutely hadn't expected to find something like that. I've scanned it in order to show it to you:


It says: „You're late again, Mr Bachmann. Now I have to make an example of you!“

I thought it was a cute little finding! And of course I wondered who had decided to put it in the yearbook. Maybe a like-minded kinkster?

2 comments:

Spankedhortic II said...

Both a nice find and proof that Germans do have a sense of humour :)

Prefectdt

Kaelah said...

@ Spankedhortic:
Yes we do, even if it's a weird one... ;-)