Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Naughty Adventure in the Alps


A while ago Ludwig and I went on a hiking trip in the Alps. The weather was great and we had an awesome view from the top of the mountain we climbed. To be honest, the 17 km day tour which went about 1,000 meters up and down again brought us to our physical limits.


But that didn't keep us from taking the time to shoot some wonderful pictures of the stunningly beautiful surrounding. Of course we had to include some more explicit ones for your kinky pleasure as well. 


We tried not to be seen but I still hope that no one with binoculars pointed them at us from afar at the wrong time and received a shock... And I hope that you enjoy the outcome of our adventure since I am sure that the view definitely won't shock you!

5 comments:

Gustofur said...

Love the Alps scenery. Love the moon shots better.

Kaelah said...

@ Gustofur:
I'm happy that you like the pictures!

klumarer said...

Very lovely, I know well alps! I'm from Italy! With good weather is fantastic to trekking and expore alps!

klumarer

jimisim said...

I'm trying to work out which is the most beautiful, the scenery or your luscious bottom. Thanks for the photos.

Kaelah said...

@ Klumarer:
You are right,the Alps are lovely!

@ Jimisim:
Thanks for your lovely comment!