Thursday, August 8, 2013

Innovative Kinky Equipment Available


I recently came across this wonderful IKEA spoof. KLOPPE (I guess a fitting English name would be something like SMÅCK) is advertised as an "opinion enhancer". The headline asks: "Are you still discussing or already convincing?" KLOPPE is made of solid beech, untreated. It is 70 cm long and has a diameter of 4 cm. In case you have no idea how to use it, the instruction manual below shows you how.


Now that's a helpful piece of furniture, is it not? Plus, there's no difficult installation process necessary and absolutely no danger of any missing screws in the package.

KLOPPE is not the only offer I found which might appeal to kinksters, though. Obviously, IKEA also offers more complex pieces of furniture for kinky play. I have to admit that the colour is not exactly my cup of tea, but it's a great idea nonetheless.

(Image found at Planet Calypso.)

If someone is asking for me, I'm off shopping. My new discoveries have convinced me that IKEA is simply an acronym. I'm sure it stands for "Innovative Kinky Equipment Available".

5 comments:

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Interesting finds. Not available in the US. I did not find it searching for 'play center' in Germany. Of course, I don't recall you ever saying you were in Germany.

I like the term giddiup for a riding crop.

foobar said...

rolling on the floor, laughing, biting the carpet... :D

Lea said...

Haha. Most things have an alternative use. ;-)

TheScienceProf said...

So funny!!! :D

Kaelah said...

@ Our Bottoms Burn:
These advertisements are of cause all fake, Bogey, but I think they are great and looking quite real, nonetheless.

@ foobar:
Welcome and thank you very much for commenting! I'm glad the ads made you laugh.

@ Lea:
Yes indeed, and we kinksters often find very creative ways of using things in an alternative way. ;-)

@ TheScienceProf:
Thank you for your comment and welcome on our blog! I find those ads very funny, too, and wonder whether those who had these great ideas are kindred spirits...